- WHEN: Tuesday, February 17th, 2015 9am-4pm
- WHERE: Hyatt House Scottsdale/Oldtown 4245 N Drinkwater Blvd. Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Why Internet leads don’t engage with you – and simple techniques that can turn this around.
Practice phone messages that get return calls.
Practice writing email messages that really work to engage the prospect.
- Why it is so important to schedule face to face meetings – and how you can improve your lead-to-tour metrics.
Learn to effectively set appointments to get ‘face-to-face’ with any new lead.
Manage the questions that you get on the phone that derail the appointment-setting process.
Gain control of the prospect interaction via phone or email in order to get the family to the door.
Make sure they actually show up!
- Are you effectively leveraging your relationship with third party partners to create the impact you are looking for?
understand the different types of third parties, leads vs. referrals
learn practical tips for updating your community information and why it is so important to do so on a regular basis.
Practice creating strong promotional listings that get great reviews! And why it is so important to do so!
- Get tips on how to manage your online reputation and the importance of doing so.
- “I cannot express to you how much I appreciated the information and the strategies that you shared with the group. I was so excited in fact that I already have two communities committed to using the email format. In addition, I have two other programs who have been given the directive to focus on scheduling an appointment when they’re completing your follow-up calls or referral calls. Your training was incredibly valuable to me and it will serve my team well.”-J. M., -Regional Director of Sales, large ALF provider
- “I feel encouraged and motivated to take on Wednesday after an excellent day of training!!!” -D.B.; Marketing Director, mid-size ALF/Memory care provider, Dallas, TX
- “Thank you so much. Yesterday was definitely a day well spent.” -V.S.; Community Relations Director, AL/Memory Care, Dallas, TX
- “I really enjoyed the workshop yesterday. I was really dreading it thinking it was going to be a rehash of (old approach to selling senior housing – type system). Thank you so much for sharing with Elizabeth and me some wonderful sales strategies that I’m really looking forward to putting into practice.” -S.B., Director of Sales & Marketing, Assisted Living & Memory Care, Texas
- “Thank you for a great class yesterday. It was a success because I returned two calls on my way home and have appointments with them both!! Thank you again.” -E.J., Sales Coordinator, Assisted Living & Memory Care Communities, Texas
- “I greatly appreciate the training and motivation for marketing to the Senior Community.” -C.B., Marketing Director, mid-size ALF/Memory care community, Dallas, TX